As mandated by MINISTRY OF HEALTH OF ONTARIO and THE COLLEGE OF MASSAGE THERAPY OF ONTARIO:
COViD-19 appointment and business operations procedures:
CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES: MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND COLLEGE OF MASSAGE THERAPY DIRECTIVES
- PRE-SCREEN: yourself before heading out for your treatment.
(attached sheet provides signs and symptoms)
- WEAR A MASK: to your appointment, you may be refused treatment for not having one.
(in accordance to Ministry of Health of Ontario) If you forget, we will do our best to provide one to you, but this be will be based on stock availability for myself to provide safe treatment to all clients.
- TEXT US: (for social distancing) no more than 10 minutes ahead of appointment time.
- let us help you enter the clinic space. less touch points for you.
- May have to wait in your vehicle until minutes before start time where possible.
- QUESTIONS on PRE-SCREEN: MUST answer/test at clinic doors
- WASH and DISINFECT HANDS: Upon entering and leaving must wash hands and disinfect.
- Downtown a sink is in the treatment room to do so. Kanata wash room is available beside treatment room.
- UPDATED HEALTH HISTORY FORM: With both new COViD protocols / screening and time since last treatment this MUST be updated.
Download and complete your Health History Form here
- ARRIVE ALONE and ON TIME: for social distancing and where possible, use your discretion
CLINIC RESPONSIBILITIES: MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND COLLEGE OF MASSAGE THERAPY DIRECTIVES
- SELF PRE-SCREEN DAILY
- WEAR A MASK: When in face to face contact and within 2 meters of each where possible.
- HAND WASHING and DISINFECTING: before/after massage, before and after touching surfaces (including linens, door handles, health history forms, masks, etc.)
- REPLACEMENT of ALL LINENS; sheets, pillow cases, face cradle covers (common practice already) a disposable cradle cover will also be offered.
- DISINFECT ALL SURFACES; between each client; face cradle and surfaces, table top, arm rests, stool, chair, door handles, POS machine, clipboard, etc.
- POS (Point of Sale Terminal); tap feature for most appointments is available.
- KEEP A ROSTER OF CLIENTS; for tracing purposes ONLY, this is another Ministry of Ontario guideline.
- APPOINTMENT SPACING: Social Distancing measures, 20 minutes is now observed between appointments. Must stay on time with treatments.
- APPOINTMENT READINESS: we will call or text you back when ready to enter clinic space. A social distancing measure and safety.